Monday, November 11, 2013

KPop Daily Post #1- Exo-M or Exo-K?

Which subgroup do you prefer? Consider their song lyrics, MVs, members, and personalities... I personally focus on Exo-M a lot more, and I don't all that much about Exo-K. But after binging on my fantastical Chinese shows (without captions because I was testing my Chinese skills and I'm pleased with my superb Chinese skills -obviously I speak Chinese to my parents everyday) with Exo-M on (all of Exo in one episode), I'm in love with Exo-M. My bias used to be Chen, since he is really good looking and he is the lead vocals of Exo-M. HOWEVER, I can't decide between LuHan, who looks gorgeous and he sings excellently (that's actually a word), and Tao, who's personality makes me super happy (watch his 06/09/2012 interview on that show that my mom told me the name about a billion times but I can't remember) and he looks so god damn sexy when doing his Wu Shu, and he is a Gong Fu (kung fu) Panda. In Exo-K, my bias would be SuHo or DO, because SuHo is really kawaii (cute-Japanese) and funny, and DO, because although he doesn't look it, he has a really sweet inner personality, and he sings epically. But idk guys, because Mandarin is my secondary language, and I'm quite fluent in it (not writing and reading because I'm stupid and I can't remember all the words in Chinese) so I can understand Exo-M, unlike Exo-K and I'm all like:
Quote: I don't know what you are saying at all, except for Saranghaeyo. <- sorry for my bad romanization.
(Exo-K)
Quote: JIU SUAN SHOU LE SHANG, YAN LEI YE YU DE XIA <- probably not accurate, because I didn't memorize all of it, and I'm too lazy to add the tone marks because I suck at those anyways
(Exo-M)

Anyways, which group do you like better? Mine is Exo-M... And their album XOXO is not something you should miss out on.

~EAsia <3

Links Mentioned:
Exo-M: XOXO Full Album

No comments:

Post a Comment